ImagIne Where you could go
Ever imagined what it would be like to be able to travel anywhere in the world?!? You now have a chance to do just that! Dr. AR Lord PAC is a proud participant in the annual West Jet Vacation to anywhere raffle!
All sales from the raffles go to Dr. AR Lord Elementary PAC to send students on field trips and support their Robotics program
1. Dr. AR Lord Front Desk
2. Through a parent
3. Contact Us
Draw June 22, 2017 at Summer Celebration
The Fine Print
- Prize is for one (1) ‘gift of flight’ voucher for a roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet Destination.
- Voucher includes all base air travel fees, taxes and surcharges and is valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. The voucher does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
- The voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space. This voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, interline, code-share or charter flights.
- Flights must be round trips. Open jaw bookings are not permitted. Flights must depart from city A to city B and return from city B to city A. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
- The voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates. A current list of blackout dates is available by contacting 1-877-768-8395.
- All booking and travel must be completed byJune 22, 2018
- ‘Gift of flight’ vouchers cannot be extended. Changes to travel dates or guest names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
- Bookings made with a ‘gift of flight’ voucher are not eligible for paid upgrades, such as Plus seating, except where the option to pay for an upgrade is available when checking in for the flight 24 hours prior to departure.
- The voucher becomes null and void if travel is cancelled once booking is confirmed.
- The individual booking the flight must be over the age of the majority in their province.
- The voucher must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
- The voucher cannot be sold. If it has been sold, the voucher becomes null and void, and any flight bookings made with it will be cancelled immediately without notice or reimbursement. Synergy and WestJet do not handle payment, guarantee transactions, or buyer protection or seller certification, nor will Synergy or WestJet be liable for the loss of funds resulting from fraudulent transaction.
- A R Lord PAC and WestJet are not responsible for lost or mishandled vouchers. Once a voucher has been delivered to you, you are directly responsible for it.