We are seeking donated items items for the upcoming PAC Fundraiser Pub Night that will be held in April. What makes the best items to help raise funds for our school?
Order online and choose from the following options at
Order by no later than February 20th
This hot lunch will be served on the following Thursday on February 27th
Blue ARE YOU MOVING? Forms were sent home last week and are due on February 28, 2020. A.R. Lord Elementary uses this information to plan for the September 2020 - June 2021 school year attendance, number of classrooms and staffing resources. Students who indicate they are returning will automatically be registered for next year.
Cross Boundary applications are also open for the Vancouver School Board until February February 28th.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org to help
Pub Night is April 4th 2020
Hot Lunch will be served up for those who have pre-ordered (Whitespot) and Early Dismissal on Thursday February 13th.
If you have ordered a hot lunch and your child is away or sick that day, here are a few options to consider:
1. Be on time and respect the allotted time. If you need more time - schedule a follow up
2. Ask your child how they are feeling about school in advance and talk to them about their experiences
3. Review their recent report card, agenda and recent assignments
4. Write down any questions or comments you want to be sure to cover off with the teacher
5. Listen and observe
6. Advocate for your child and support them in their needs
7. Be respectful to your child and teacher
8. Give credit, praise and acknowledge
9. Enjoy the Accomplishments of your child in their learning and education!
A wide variety of books for kids grade K-7 + gift items will be on sale at the Scholastic Book Fair this week. Payment options include Cash, Credit Card, Cheque or Debit.
Book Fair Days: Feb 10-13
Before School 8:00-9:00am
Afterschool at 3:00pm or 2:00pm on early dismissal days.
Can you help fill in one of the last few volunteer spots to help run the book fair? Sign up at :