1. Be on time and respect the allotted time. If you need more time - schedule a follow up
2. Ask your child how they are feeling about school in advance and talk to them about their experiences
3. Review their recent report card, agenda and recent assignments
4. Write down any questions or comments you want to be sure to cover off with the teacher
5. Listen and observe
6. Advocate for your child and support them in their needs
7. Be respectful to your child and teacher
8. Give credit, praise and acknowledge
9. Enjoy the Accomplishments of your child in their learning and education!
Leave a Reply.